中英文对照初级版《格林·盖布尔斯来的安妮》连载每天学习英语
08 #英语#
‘Well!’ said Mrs. Lynda. She got up and walked to the door.
“好吧!”林德说。她站来来走到门口。
‘I think this orphan is more important to you then I am.
“我想这孤儿对你来说比我要重要。”
When I think how long we’re been friends… You’ll have trouble with her, I can tell you.
当我想起我们成为朋友已经很多年了……她会给你带来麻烦的,我告诉你了。
Well, I’m sorry for you, that’s all. Goodbye.’
好吧,我为你感到难过,就这些。再见。”
Marilla went upstairs to Anne’s room.
玛丽拉来到楼上安妮的房间。
The child was lying on her narrow bed, sobbing loudly.
孩子躺在窄小的床上,正在大声哭泣。
‘You mustn’t get angry like that, Anne.
“安妮,你没必要那么生气。
Mrs. Lynda is my friend, and you were very rude to her.’
林德太太是我的朋友,你对她太没有礼貌了。”
‘She was rude to me!’ said Anne.
“她先对我粗鲁的!”安妮说。
‘She said I was thin and freckled and red-haired. It was very unkind!’
“她先说我手还长着雀斑和红头发。这太刻薄了!”
‘I understand how you feel,’ said Marilla.
“我理解你的感受,”玛丽拉说。
‘But you must go to her and tell her you’re sorry.’
“但是你必须到她那去向她道歉。”
‘I can never do that,’ said Anne firmly.
“我不能那么做,”安妮坚定地说。
‘Then you must stay in your room and think about it.
“那你只能呆在你的房间里好好想想吧。
You can come out when you agree to say that you’re sorry.’
直到你同意去道歉才能能出来。”
未完待续~